When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Support GitLab
- Be able to label from Octobox
- Don't trigger delete shortcut # when Alt is held down
- Link security vulnerabilities to the repo’s security tab
- Archiving filtered results removes some related filters from the side bar
- Octobox can't detect when some PRs are merged, still show up as open
- RFE: link to the repository in header
- Avoid reloading whole page when hover-icons are used
- Hide repositories from the settings
- Snooze notifications