When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to exa
- Tree format is slightly misaligned?
- fix panic on broken symlink in git repository
- Invalid option in documentation
- Feature request: explain Git letters in the manpage
- Add support for suppressing table columns
- Need to add the Dyn tag
- Symbolic link arrow to deleted directory does not use standard background color
- Add option to disable strict parsing options
- --icons flag not present in output of exa --help
- Fix vagrant integration tests
- Rust not yet supported