When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to exa
- --git-ignore parses paths beginning with / incorrectly
- Decorate symlink targets in long view
- Fedora package is lost
- Right flushing filenames when using the long view
- Stop working with broken softlink
- Installation fails on windows.
- exa shows header line in fish shell, even when I don't have it declared
- Add Podfile to Immediate files
- Colors for folders
- Rust not yet supported