When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to planet
- Add spinner on accept/reject, join request
- MeetupsAdd: Initialze recurring frequency to "None"
- Calendar: am/pm is not shown clearly when time is entered for an event
- MeetupsAdd: removal of text/label "meetup" from event
- Notification: join team request rejected not shown
- Enterprises: Add Transaction Dialog - You can type in "e" or "E" for the Amount field
- team tasks edit/delete option
- Ordering of toolbar buttons in resources and courses
- Resources description view
- Teams: Resources edit error
- TypeScript not yet supported