When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to planet
- count changed to totalSynced (fixes #4328)
- Change default search method by word
- [#4356] Hide archive team from dashboard
- 4336 teams view dialogue box
- Show badge on Feedback (mail) icon for number of open feedback
- Team: confirmation should be asked before deleting team
- confirmation before deleting team (fixes #4359)
- Meetup: Can't set up a meeting on today
- Member: user with manager role warning message.
- Meetup: display error on recurring days
- TypeScript not yet supported