When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to one-click-orgs
- Upgrade uglifier to get backdooring security fix.
- Migrate to supported state machine gems
- Unable to cancel a proposal
- GetSatisfaction 'feedback' widget reports error when trying to send private feedback
- Remove UI for Supporter Members for Coops on 2014 Rules
- Proposals can be submitted without a title or description
- Retired directors continue to receive email notifications
- Upgrade to Capistrano 3
- A ArgumentError occurred in general_meetings#new: comparison of Member with Member failed
- A ActionView::MissingTemplate occurred in members#show: