When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to ginkgo
- Bump github-pages from 229 to 230 in /docs
- Bump golang.org/x/tools from 0.17.0 to 0.18.0
- Bump golang.org/x/sys from 0.16.0 to 0.17.0
- Bump golang.org/x/net from 0.20.0 to 0.21.0
- Is there a way to have a single suite that will run tests in sub packages?
- cannot support multi version of go
- Make it possible to flush output via newline in between tests
- Ginkgo v2 CLI breaks when v1 is used
- Can't set custom GracePeriod on uninterruptible clean up node
- Add SpecContext to ReportAfterSuite callback body.
- Go not yet supported