When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to planet
- Courses: Courses View. Brief message before showing the course detail
- WIP Change routing from updateCourse to go back to coursesViewDetail.…
- Add admin button to go to members' list in manager settings (Fixes #6740)
- Show user info in dialog (fixes #6732)
- Enterprises: Finance not showing negative balance
- Teams and Communities: Member Dialog
- Change password logout
- Ratings : sort by text suggestion for "Worst Rating"
- Ratings: View Ratings with name
- 6703 calendar tab
- TypeScript not yet supported