When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
86 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to opencv
- Update py_svm_opencv.markdown: Fixes a broken link and a typo.
- opencv error
- svm's training result yml file shows difference between debug and release mode running.
- intersectionConvexConvex works incorrectly
- Check if Inference Engine networks are fully supported by backend
- DNN: test failures with OpenVINO 2019R1 on MacOSX
- Feature request: cv::erf() and cv::erfc()
- Add IPPE method for planar pose estimation in solvePnP
- mobilenet_ssd_v2_quantized opencv apper Segmentation fault (core dumped)
- Building OpenCV 4.1.0 / 3.4.6 with OpenGL, CUDA 10.1 and OpenCL
- C++ not yet supported