When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
345 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to opencv
- net.setPreferableBackend(cv2.dnn.DNN_BACKEND_CUDA) and net.setPreferableTarget(cv2.dnn.DNN_TARGET_CUDA) not working properly.
- Subpixel coordinates of findChessboardCorners are unintuitive
- Integer Overflow in `openjpeg/openjp2/image.c`
- warpAffine fails for images with more than 4 channels when borderValue specified with more than 4 channels
- Access vioraiton on cv::partition
- Enabling system FFMPEG on windows
- VideoCapture with ueye backend cannot set gain
- `initInverseRectificationMap`'s documentation confuses `newCameraMatrix` with `cameraMatrix`.
- Java Finalize Class is a removal candidate in JDK 18
- Lack of function for closing the image in the display-image tutorial
- C++ not yet supported