When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
316 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to opencv
- opencv can not reopen
- imshow no longer works for cv::cuda::GpuMat
- How to understand the function FastX::calcFeatureMap in chessboard.cpp
- Take picture button on UVC camera
- net.setPreferableBackend(cv2.dnn.DNN_BACKEND_CUDA) and net.setPreferableTarget(cv2.dnn.DNN_TARGET_CUDA) not working properly.
- BestOf2NearestRangeMatcher not working in Python or stitching_detailed.cpp
- Parse error. Expected a command name, got unquoted argument with text "|".
- Subpixel coordinates of findChessboardCorners are unintuitive
- Integer Overflow in `openjpeg/openjp2/image.c`
- warpAffine fails for images with more than 4 channels when borderValue specified with more than 4 channels
- C++ not yet supported