When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openfoodfacts-androidapp
- Fixed: issue: #2086, Trash icon visible after swiping in History section.
- New Crowdin translations
- Fix search
- Fixes #1849: Turn the summary tab into an actual summary
- Clean up and simplify files + gradles
- Search doesn't work when invoked from the "Products to be completed" screen
- Load taxonomies in the background
- (WIP) Fixes #2069: Allow to scan offline
- Trash icon visible after swiping in History section
- Allow rotation of front, nutrient and ingredient images during editing
- Java not yet supported