When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
32 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openfoodfacts-androidapp
- New Crowdin translations
- No icon on the miniature of the app in Android Q (and earlier ?)
- Fixed: [feature request] make nutrition input numeric
- Missing header in the list view
- Fixes image issues + bottom bar
- Changed the button style of "go to full product" button in product comparison list layout and added icon to it.
- [feature request] make nutrition input numeric
- Re-enabled additives detection for Open Beauty Facts
- Failing gradle task for screenshots
- Fix some of the TODO items in the project under openfoodfacts.github.scrachx.openfood
- Java not yet supported