When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.HTML not yet supported
154 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openfoodfacts-server
- Tags.pm loads geofiles every time it is referenced.
- Added caffeine unit
- Document ProductOpener Perl modules.
- Android button size X2
- The default unit for caffeine should be mg.
- use strict; should be enabled in all Perl code, including ProductOpener modules
- Parse "some ingredient 23 g" like "some ingredient 23%" + some labels extraction from ingredients
- Nutriscore exempts
- HTML not yet supported