When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
106 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openfoodnetwork
- Bump haml from 5.2.2 to 6.0.4
- Remove angular from users tab
- Unused Paperclip columns still present
- [Shopfront] Hide hub with "hide all references" setup in producers profiles
- [Admin] Missing translation in payment report
- Release v4.2.15
- Addresses flakyness in shopping_spec.rb
- [Split checkout] Incorrect backgroundcolor in order summary table
- Use standard ApplicationRecord in task class
- Simplify config of secret token