When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
55 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openfoodnetwork
- Selection of Shipping Category should be identified as required with a red asterisk in product creation
- Support for Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) in Stripe integration
- WIP Move app_wrapper deface to spree/layouts/admin view
- Remove some unused deface overrides and move some others to their views
- When an article is setup by "item", if more the quantity is more than one in the variant, the plural is not applied anymore
- 4160 Fix product report filters
- Add swagger.yaml to codebase
- Update Stripe card info forms and backend to use Setup Intents API
- Strange bug on , and . on product quantity setup
- Upgrade stripe gem to latest compatible version that supports the Setup Intents API