When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
41 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openfoodnetwork
- [Enterprise Fee Summary] Rename join_scope in EnterpriseFeeSummary::Scope
- Bump jwt from 1.5.6 to 2.1.0
- [Subscriptions] Move distributor to instance variable for service object not class
- [Spree Upgrade] Phase 2 - Fix some specs in reports_spec and in lettuce share report
- Fix orders controller spec
- [Subscriptions] Move subscription code away from some core OFN classes
- Add 'would you like to save changes?' alert to Product page
- Reports resulting in an error page - Delivery & Payment Methods Reports for users with multiple enterprises
- [Spree Upgrade] Phase 2 - Fix product_importer spec
- Bump stripe from 3.3.2 to 4.5.0