When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
105 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openfoodnetwork
- Activate background report feature toggle by default
- Activate background report processing by default
- ViewComponent sidecar
- Flash message redesign
- chore(deps): bump rswag-api from 2.12.0 to 2.13.0
- chore(deps): bump rswag-ui from 2.12.0 to 2.13.0
- chore(deps-dev): bump knapsack_pro from 5.7.0 to 6.0.0
- chore(deps-dev): bump rswag-specs from 2.12.0 to 2.13.0
- Remove voucher feature toggle
- DRY Terms of Service spec to save time