When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
111 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openfoodnetwork
- Clean up unused currency data
- Release v4.2.32
- OC Supplier Totals Report showing incorrect variant
- Admin, orders list page: send invoices per email in bulk
- Shopfront: Allow product description with formatting and `<img />`
- Improve input validation on new and edit Payment Method pages
- Add balance to api v1 customers endpoint
- Standardize api v1 query param handeling
- Enterprise fee w tax by order
- Bump sidekiq from 6.5.8 to 7.0.3