When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
111 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openfoodnetwork
- Flatpickr: Import languages that are used in the instance
- Remove angular from business details
- [Checkout] Customers can checkout with non-matching shipping and product categories
- [Spike] Selectively publishing/sharing Matomo metrics
- OFN Webhooks
- Webhook triggered on Order Cycle Open
- [Admin][Fees] Wrong behavior when creating fees
- Bump activemerchant from 1.123.0 to 1.126.0
- Incorrect logo image type prevents changes to enterprise settings and shipping methods
- Bugsnag-JS error introduced in #9563