openFrameworks is a community-developed cross platform toolkit for creative coding in C++.
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
94 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openframeworks
- osx template and xcode_project.sh edit
- [Discussion] macOS - build target options for x86_64 and aarch64?
- ofToInt, ofToFloat, etc conflate error status with valid values
- PG - bundle dylibs not working properly
- macOS: problems around camera init / permissions
- ofxOpenCV - Ubuntu 16.04 and 23.04
- Adding CMake support
- Make - make it work using spaces in paths
- (openframeworks/openframeworks - cumpliment/encouragement) openframeworks examples not compiling out of the box in windows - problems with maintainance of code
- C++ not yet supported