When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to pysyft
- Detect unused args from numpy API and notify user
- UX Improvement - Add steps on how to reset password post login with default creds
- Major performance hit: when a user annotates multiple Tensors with the same data subjects, they pay the cost of initializing the same DataSubjectArray for each Tensor
- Add published data to a permanent store for DS like datasets is for DO
- Allow developer platform to use their dev keys for managing data scientists accounts.
- Public facing documentation about how Hagrid works
- Adding Integer pointer to Float pointer not working
- Add no flag for hagrid tool
- [WIP] Add CUDA support to PyGrid
- [WIP] Add support for custom TFF computation
- Python not yet supported