When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- Warn user's commenting on notes when they are not logged in
- Checkboxes on term page very faint with firefox mobile
- Show diary languages in users language
- Display a link for wikimedia_commons keys
- [WIP] Add docker support
- Add user_<uid> class to diary entry div
- Block repeated identical GPX uploads
- Please make contact information fields, how to contact the user, email address, telegrams, various social networks https://www.openstreetmap.org
- add "edit" button to mobile version
- Add static code checks in Travis CI