When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- Sprockets vs optional config files
- Link secondary WIkipedia tags - brand:wikipedia, operator:wikipedia, subject:wikipedia etc
- Ruby 2.5
- Raise error when note has no comments
- Allow closing side panels even when not scrolled all the way back to the top
- Use ERB Lint to improve erb templates
- The meaning of "Reply to this entry" is not clear
- Wrong translations in the CT instructions text
- Capabilities call and versioning
- Don't let users get too close to the poles