When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- GPX Upload does not check for filetype
- Issues list shows incorrect "last reported by" information
- Use database replicas for read requests
- Create new oauth permission to post changeset comments
- add link to open view in OSMCha, from changesets history pge
- Add link to my diary in the diary index
- Sunset web based Potlatch by end of 2020
- diary should have link to diary/mine
- Easier signup with third party
- User blocks - If a user is blocked "reactivate note" button has no effect