When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- Creating tiles with the rail port
- Add static code checks in Travis CI
- Remove SWF gpx trackpoints feature for Potlatch1
- Forcing English language error response for /api/0.6/user/details
- Allow user_blocks to be created for longer periods
- Allow moderators to hide diary entries and comments
- Give the changesets_count in changeset metadata
- [WIP] XML generation: nodes, ways, relations, map controller → view
- <iframe> scrolling attribute not supported in HTML5