When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- Make layer naming more consistent and indicative
- Link to English site for Memomaps (ÖPNV) attribution
- Turn on turn restriction support for graphhopper
- Asset was not declared to be precompiled in production errors
- Minor stylistic issue
- Status of plural translations
- Default diary to user's language
- Use a form builder for bootstrap forms
- Changing layout of history
- [interal message system] request: add potiential forward (function)/button