When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
36 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- Link to current and old element versions from changeset pages
- Validation for note transitions
- fixed privacy issue
- Add OAuth 1.0a deprecation warning to authorize.erb.html
- Add unsubscribe link to diary comment notification email
- Update package.json versions from yarn.lock
- Puntuaction and orthorgraphy in the website
- Disable boundaries in iD by default
- Adjust button order on welcome banner
- Proposal for Messages API