When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
36 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- Password Visibility Toggle in Login Page.
- Allow a `/changesets` API call combining `order=oldest` and `time=`
- Bump osm-community-index from 5.6.1 to 5.6.2
- Add issue support configuration for OpenStreetMap on translatewiki.net
- Allow users to delete their own diary entries
- Convert note pagination to newer/older note pages
- Validation for note transitions
- fixed privacy issue
- Add OAuth 1.0a deprecation warning to authorize.erb.html
- Update package.json versions from yarn.lock