When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- Diary editor Edit and Preview buttons wrongly greyed-out
- Do not use translatewiki for copyright attributions
- No colored edge upon clicking "Edit"
- Notes - Add the ability to link a note to a way/point/area/relation etc
- API: note search shouldn't be sensitive to accents
- Deleting user does not remove client application configuration
- Allow voting up blog entries
- Replace PhantomJS
- Render images on feature page