When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
36 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- Don't add title to note marker if note has no visible comments
- Add a locale selector
- Allow HTTP to localhost on list of redirect URIs for OAuth2 applications
- Simple tag editor in the object view
- Show notes with no visible comments; show only first comment as note description
- Add date range parameters to notes index API call
- Consider the first author of all note comments to be the note author
- Add listing notes in a country that are open and listing for notes that were recently active
- Can a trace description be blank?
- Imagery blacklist blocks Google Cloud Storage hosted imagery