When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
36 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- Remember loaded changesets and scroll position in user edit history
- Add language dropdown menu
- Use Bootstrap toggle buttons for layers menu
- Translatewiki: change zh-hk to zh-HK
- Matching languages from osm-community-index to locales
- Feature request: Current search result as value for "Find directions between two points" option?
- Mark notes as important
- Put layer selection buttons into bootstrap row to have two cols on smaller screens
- Mark discussed changesets in the history
- Arrange base layers menu in a grid