When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
33 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- Stick search input and Go button together with flex instead of input group
- Link prefixed wikipedia tags
- Remember loaded changesets and scroll position in user edit history
- Add language dropdown menu
- Link to user profile from user dropdown
- Use Bootstrap toggle buttons for layers menu
- Status of en-GB translation
- Translatewiki: change zh-hk to zh-HK
- Remove outdated pt translation
- Matching languages from osm-community-index to locales