When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
33 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- Avoid using `to_sentence` to create map key entries
- Allows control of cache behavior in the dev env via environment variables
- Use Puma and File cache on dev env for good performance
- Github actions deprecation warnings
- Allow `user/preferences/[KEY]` to accept arbitrary keys
- Reimagining the OSM.org
- Have only one changeset link in chageset list, give it a Bootstrap button outline
- Introduce sidebar content get/set functions
- Introduce "reload" js controller method