When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- Notification filter box doesn't show which project we are filtering
- Handle multibuild in owner search
- Clean up old or irrelevant notifications
- [src/api] Update diff-lcs: 1.4.3 → 1.4.4 (patch)
- Collapse the two build log URLs
- [src/api] Update rubocop-rspec: 1.40.0 → 1.41.0 (minor)
- Expensive webui routes
- Detect permission changes in tar file contents
- "Download package" link is broken for AppImage packages
- [backend] initial POD for BSRevision
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later