When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- [src/api] Update selenium-webdriver: 3.142.2 → 3.142.3 (patch)
- [backend] add BSConfig variable for rsync options in publisher
- [backend] bs_redis: fix lua code
- "Request bugowner change" link doesn't work
- Provide endpoint for searching for packages without maintainer or bugowner assigned
- Move do_project_copy to the active job completely
- task count in nav-link to /user/tasks shows more tasks than /user/tasks
- Make the staging_project#copy action a little more secure
- Can't add remote url to new package
- Evaluate database transactions in feature tests