When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- Move methods only used in its own class to private (II)
- webui: OBS request diff background color not always full width
- Autocorrect some RuboCop offenses in root subdirectory
- Make Contributing Guide more concise
- Remove darkened colors for striped tables
- Add a background to build states which are still in flux
- Make sure language exists
- Use icons in project monitor page and highlight more relavant states
- [production][package#show] Symbol or String expected, but NilClass given.
- Investigate flickering spec after capybara update