When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- Make it possible to the API to create and destroy excluded requests
- [DO NOT MERGE] Test install gems from other sources than rubygems.org
- Refactor package controller
- Fix maintenance incident release when package already exists
- Add WebUI/API endpoints, documentation and job to copy a staging project
- Creating a delete request says 'Accept'
- Flag refactoring broke maintenance_incident accept
- Can't trigger rebuild as maintainer of a package
- Add method that allows copying of staging projects and (some of) their relations
- Show reviewers gravatar on requests in the staging workflow