When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- all OBS instance's (sub)project names/titles have been modified -- semicolons removed, digits missing, etc.
- Swap buttons for copying staging projects
- Add a white background to flash messages when scrolling
- The "View file" link doesn't work on request#show
- [src/api] Update rubocop: 0.65.0 → 0.66.0 (major)
- Add history to StagingProjectController#show view
- binarychecksums: use XML for communicating with a remote server
- RFC/WIP/PoC: Deprecate User.current
- Add the creation of a staging project to its history
- Experiment: debuging the flickering test