When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- Migrate to OmniAuth to support CAS, LDAP, and OIDC auth
- [src/api] Update rubocop: 0.79.0 → 0.80.0 (major)
- [backend] fix oracle to match multiple cpu flags
- Add role request dialog misses option for groups
- Provide a collapse icon for multibuild packages
- [backend] add _buildstats api to src_server to handle partitioning and queryparam
- Create expand package refactoring
- [src/api] Update rubocop-rspec: 1.37.1 → 1.38.1 (minor)
- [production][patchinfo#create] Mysql2::Error: Duplicate entry '646733-patchinfo' for key 'packages_all_index': INSERT INTO `pack...
- The user's username does not show up anywhere once you opt in the Public Beta Program
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later