When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to open-build-service
- optinally provide gpg pubkey to spec files
- won't allow i586 to be disabled and arm6vl to be enabled even though workers are available for arm6vl
- Logging out of OBS while in the Interconnects page triggers an infinite redirection
- Doing a cmd=release should check if all architectures are present in the target
- check permission to trigger release job early
- Deprecation Warning on complex scoped relations
- BsRequestAction Limit
- Inconsistent behavior in API when listing packages in project
- Route PUT /source/<project>/<package>/<filename> has the wrong schema documented
- Expose mergeservice command in web UI
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later