When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to opentsdb
- Erratic UI behaviour in Firefox on metrics with 7 tags
- BadRequestException by /api/query endpoint
- Statistics about the count of metrics/tagk/tagv
- Query to /api/exp fails without response
- Update opentsdb_restart.py
- Feature Request: Option to enable recording which metrics were written in last hour to detect old collectors writing to old metric names
- What is the best way to insert 100k messages per second?
- "Duplicate timestamp for key" logs - show human readable names for metrics / tagk / tagv
- uid fsck subcommand needs a --fix option
- Fsck won't resolve all the duplicates
- Java not yet supported