When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to oppia
- Allowed empty misconception notes in skill editor
- Add new CircleCI job in order to check if any fully covered frontend file has decreased after PR changes
- Fix #6433: Refactor open playthrough modal
- Fixed a typo in fileoverview in unit tests of ClassroomBackendApiService
- Fix part of #8015: Return SubtopicDataObject instead of SubtopicDataDict
- Rename yarn folder in oppia_tools for better consistency.
- Error while running oppia on development server
- Update Troubleshooting wiki for error: can't combine user with prefix on linux.
- Audio-Content Highlighting
- Feedback e2e tests are flaky
- Python not yet supported