When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to oppia
- Results page shows skills with no questions.
- Unexpected behavior of topic editor.
- Introduce new attribute android_proto_size_in_bytes for SubtopicPageModel
- Introduce new attribute proto_size_in_bytes for Skill Content
- Feedback Updates section has inconsistent title.
- In mobile devices, the bottom navigation bar moves up when scrolling towards up in the learner dashboard.
- Fix part of #9749: Migrated state-solution-editor component
- Fix Part of #9749: Migrate and Redesign DragAndDrop interaction
- Fix Part of #13162: Adds schema for handler FetchSkillsHandler class
- Fix part of #14187: Add remaining frontend tests for `truncate-and-capitalize.pipe.ts`
- Python not yet supported