When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to oppia
- Fixes #5726: Adding new service for editing submitted suggestion by author or reviwer.
- Fix #6062: Alignment of the sharing logos at bottom set correctly.
- fix #6062 Aligned the logos of sharing links in the bottom of a exploration page
- Learner submit the content will be overflow in preview card
- Fix #6102: Ask users to confirm they have manually tested their changes locally before pushing.
- Fix #6062: Alignment of the sharing logos at bottom set
- Create a job to populate data in dev server.
- Fix #6108: Consistent dismiss action for all modals.
- Fix #5019 : The continue button is now visible with long feedback
- Fix #2584: Replace default text while inserting links with placeholder
- Python not yet supported