When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to oppia
- Modularity implementation for AngularJS.
- Temporary code ownership update
- Added createDashboard.js e2e test for create dashboard functional capability.
- Interaction translation related exploration migration.
- Fix part of #6240: Add e2e tests for feedback threads
- Fix part of #6387: Remove globals ALLOWED_INTERACTIONS_CATEGORIES
- Fixes #6369: Remove dev /head from codebase.
- Improper Alignment Of Tick mark on Programming field in Category Section
- Fixes part of #6387: Email constant fix
- Fix part of issue #6316: Remove some scripts from base.html which were not needed in it.
- Python not yet supported