When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
39 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to chef
- Fix node[:cookbooks] attribute
- Fix option parsing order for knife commands
- Windows Event Log Detail Missing w/chef-client version 15.0.320 +
- Always use system rubygem to determine nodocument flag.
- Issues with yum packages that have epoch in their version
- Reload Ohai after a new user is created doesn't work with chef-client >= 14
- We need a better REST object model
- show_download_progress in remote_file is causing FloatDomainError: Infinity
- knife bootstrap --bootstrap-version command line option not working
- snap_package resource never exits