When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
36 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to chef
- Pull InSpec 4.0 from git
- [WIP] Fix for move response_file and response_file_variables out of base package resource
- Early allocation of the Chef::RunContext
- Windows Audit Policy Resource
- Backport fix for #8080
- Update Ruby to 2.5.4
- Loosen the win32-cerstore and win32-service dependencies
- [WIP] Added Integration Rspecs
- Deprecation warnings in client.log
- Remove chef-13 branch from expeditor/travis/appveyor