When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to chef
- [WIP] Fix config.d with knife falsely claims no configuration file found
- Fix habitat test pipeline name for real this time
- sudo resource fails on 2nd converge when Cmnd_Alias is used
- Add a system for deprecating and warning users to migrate from old config options
- knife cookbook upload and probably knife upload cookbook do not validate presence of metadata.json/metadata.rb or validate important fields exist
- Dependabot couldn't find a Gemfile.local for this project
- [knife config get] raises TypeError: no implicit conversion of nil into String
- [knife supermarket] anonymize published cookbook contents
- Fix for file_cache_path setting
- ChefFS & knife environment matching the output