When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
38 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to chef
- [WIP] Update to the chef_client_scheduled_task resource frequency_modify default functionality
- chef_client_scheduled_task frequency_modifier default is problematic for daily, weekly, or even hourly schedules
- knife bootstrap winrm fails to bootstrap windows node
- Invoke-RestMethod call with Return throws ruby segmentation fault
- rpm_package, yum_package, package failing under Chef Habitat but works under Chef Infra Client
- Add new 'json_file' resource
- knife bootstrap with ssh protocol from Windows workstation is breaking.
- Add new 'toml_file' resource
- Add an input property to the execute resource for passing input on STDIN
- WIP: Set up CI with Azure Pipelines