When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to opsdroid
- Feature request: Please consider implementing a 'catch-all' responder
- Feature Request: Please consider implementing 'snippet' support for the Slack connector
- DMing a user by setting 'await message.respond(Message(f"some response string", target=message.user))' does not work
- Experiment with Events as dataclasses
- Create commit_change.py
- matcher in __init__ instead of as a decorator causes opsdroid to crash
- The big opsdroid showcase!
- [WIP] Add matrix database
- dropping python 3.6
- Add a default option to memory.get
- Python not yet supported