When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to opsdroid
- Update multidict to 4.7.1
- Update multidict to 4.7.0
- stand alone authorization example
- Document the specifics of how each connector interacts with events
- Default message for unskilled Bot
- Add support for m.tombstone events in the matrix connector
- Add RSS/Atom feed connector/matcher
- Be able to respond to message subtypes in slack.
- Ability to send messages to threads
- Add examples to the documentation
- Python not yet supported