When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to opsdroid
- First ephemeral
- improve environment var testing
- Bump pillow from 9.0.1 to 9.3.0
- Create mastodon connector
- Error in opsdroid 0.27.0
- unnitest to pytest on test_message.py
- Github connector: No module named 'jwt'
- Feature Request: Support to respond with Ephemeral message for slack connector
- no response to user message after clicking 'Clear selection' for slack static option
- Direct message support for matrix (element) connector
- Python not yet supported