When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to opserver
- No data of Performance, Memory&Storage, Cache and Waits on SQL Dashboard
- Is it possible to get the application name which query run in which application?
- CSS doesn't load properly before first sign in (or when using incognito browsing)
- Any plans about PostgreSQL?
- How to enable HAProxy admin access for Opserver so we can use the options such as DRAIN, MAINT ?
- SQL - indicate if Query has Missing Index recommendation
- In /about/caches, JSON for SQL Server named instances returns 404
- Elastic search settings
- Named SQL Instances part of Availability Group not being displayed properly
- Category filter on exceptions list page.
- C# not yet supported