When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Gherkin not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to git-town
- `git-town sync --no-verify`
- Support for GitLab SaaS repos with "gitlab" in their name
- support for repos on the hosted gitlab.com offering does not work
- `git-town version` doesn't work on debian
- git-town does not construct correct url for self-hosted GitLab with non-standard SSH port.
- automate deployments to AUR
- bug not stopping at git-stash failure
- Git town sync with no push
- running git town sync in git bash on Windows doesn't wait for input
- releases via CI
- Gherkin not yet supported