When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to lila
- Listage BOT API outage
- please make opnening name to be possible to copy
- ¡Atención! ¡Atención! New piece set !
- Crazyhouse analysis board reports 'game over' in non-mated position
- "Learn from your mistakes" prompt for more than one move
- Timeout result reversed after game with no warning
- Feature request: Button to delete your own forum posts
- Consider allowing claim victory/draw only on opponents turn
- Passwordless authentication
- Stockfish goes crazy: invert move color and evaluation
- Scala not yet supported