When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to lila
- Port ui/editor to snabbdom and TypeScript
- New Crowdin translations
- Make urls into hyperlinks in welcome email.
- tooltip for game navigation controls
- Change "Quick Pairing" buttons, to include a Rapid tc with increment
- board resize handle not working on touch devices
- Failure to register move
- support for mixer
- ban a single IP
- Scala not yet supported