When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to lila
- "Welcome to lichess.org" email - add links
- Use prefers-color-scheme if no explicit pref is set
- server lag must be in millis for mobile app BC
- New Crowdin translations
- geoip or selector for /swag
- Keyboard not working on Ipad and blindfold suggestions
- [BUG] The synchronization of chess tasks on various devices does not work.
- Issues with online analyze/commented games for a couple of months
- In the replay window time is incorrect on move one if one side berserked
- Drafting Thematic Seeks
- Scala not yet supported