When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
80 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to core
- [WIP] allow syncing single users, add verbose and very verbose output
- You have incompatible or missing apps enabled that could not be found or updated via the marketplace.
- Disallow old chunking on new endpoint
- Markdown support for app descriptions ...
- Update output of the occ command to be more context-aware.
- External file scanning error
- disable UI while link-creation
- [WIP] no trip to the db is better than a fast trip to the db
- Folders with spaces at the end of the name can not be accessed through the Windows Explorer
- Allow sending public share emails via OCS API
- [WIP] Cache in filecache
- Add warning in admin page about running with debug flag
- theming l10n translation
- HTTPS Warning doesn't link to doc
- Renaming a file in a mount folder with read only permissions makes the file dissapear from the web ui
- Change to re-create masterkeys
- S3 external storage doesn't show objects uploaded by "aws s3 sync" command line tool.
- After upgrade to 10.0, only apps from marketplace show up, and after Web Update to 10.0.0.2, NONE of the apps show up and it lists all the app files as extras. Don't like the direction this is taking at all.
- Update sabre-http to 4.2.3 to workaround download issues on 32bit systems
- Uploading same file twice to a public shared folder without listing doesn't show its real name.