When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to padrino-framework
- Fix for cascading mailer path being added when using partials in email templates
- NoMethodError error for generated mailers with latest padrino 0.15.0 version
- Possible bug with partials in email templates
- *feature request* Bulma.io-style Admin
- Asset fetch fails with 404 when using relative url
- Loading models is very slow because all of describes
- [documentation] Video tutorials for padrino?
- padrino rake mi:create_indexes doesn't handle all mongoid models
- Configure Padrino to set CSP header
- [feature] [gen] name sub-app classes Foo::Bar::App
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later