When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to padrino-framework
- Line coverage not getting recorded for controllers
- SystemStackError when using `partial` in the layout haml
- The future of padrino - moving forward from 0.15.2
- Blog Tutorial Video Doesn't Display
- Is Padrino dead?
- ArgumentError at /admin/sessions/new
- Admin fails to find locale
- [Documentation / Homepage] Can MVC be avoided?
- Possible bug with partials in email templates
- *feature request* Bulma.io-style Admin
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later