When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to tslint
- "restrict-plus-operands" doesn't understand BigInt
- "no-inferrable-types" produces wrong fixes for TypeScript >= 3.4
- New tslint version
- static-this triggered for this function parameter
- [new-rule] Added new no-property-getter-setter rule
- How to profile tslint?
- [new-rule] Added new no-invalid-void rule
- New no-invalid-void rule
- fail on missing rule implementation
- Display computed rules list
- TypeScript not yet supported