When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to tslint
- Fix typo
- ordered-imports: don't remove linebreaks if text contains non-whitespace characters
- Add option for "no-shadowed-variable" to ignore parameter decorators
- Added support for 'ignore-rest-args' option in 'no-any' rule
- The 'unnecessary-else' rule threw an error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'kind' of undefined
- completed-docs should not require documentation on merged namespaces
- completed-docs should not require documentation on the implementation of function overloads
- a prameter to CLI to run a check only for a few selected rules
- tslint.json location in rule?
- fix on grouped-import is deleting export statement
- TypeScript not yet supported