When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to tslint
- Sass Modules - TSLint error when @use and @include mixins with namespaces (in VS Code)
- Allow suppressing unnecessary null type asserts.
- Different errors are reported for a file outside of the project directory
- Missing colon in documentation
- NodeJS API - CreateProgram isn't able to find `tslint:recommened` set of rules
- fix(strict-comparison): Support comparing generic types with constraint
- testNext broken with [email protected]
- [strict-boolean-expressions] unexpected error inside HOC
- Expression is always true for Array destructuring
- no-floating-promises false positive (TSLint 5.20.0)
- TypeScript not yet supported