When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to tslint
- Mention tslint-to-eslint-config more prominently
- 4696: remove semicolons from callable-types rule suggestions
- Ordered-imports misplaces code in presence of import aliasing
- Release timeline for TSLint v6
- 4594 - fix unnecessary-constructor parameters for super call
- Understand import aliases for ordered-imports.
- 3810 prefer-switch: add missing cases
- Extend the `no-async-without-await` rule to flag returns of promise
- Security vulnerability for diff
- member-ordering breaking the code
- TypeScript not yet supported