When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to test-prof
- Stackprof Flamegraph Not Loading
- using let_it_be and before_all rspec time to run and time to load are completely off
- ActiveRecord Shared Connection exposes feature spec race condition in Rails <5?
- Add state leakage detection to `let_it_be`
- Customize context inclusion with let_it_be or AnyFixture
- Transactions doesn't seem to rollback for multiple databases
- Support merging results?
- Saving reports to file for later analysis
- Can test-prof run in parallel?
- Success stories