When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Clojure not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to pallet
- Upgrade to Clojure 1.9 and with it dependencies accordingly.
- Doesn't work with Clojure 1.8
- Fix RuntimeException on Clojure 1.8.0
- How to express :precedence? with-action-options has not expected effect ...
- Version dispatch doesn't work on CentOS 7
- Fix os detection for CentOS 7
- remote-file doesn't transfer local file when executed on Windows with Unix target
- AWSResponseException because of deprecated version of jclouds
- Ensure rsync is installed
- Added docstring to rsync's default-options function.
- Clojure not yet supported