When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
47 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pandas
- CLN/DEPR: html.border option -> display.html.border
- read_csv arguments: can we have skipcols and userows?
- CI: fix coverage file location
- BUG/API: degenerate monotonic but not lexsorted MultiIndexes
- ERR: better error message for trying to concat non-pandas objects
- Rolling window endpoints inclusion
- MAINT: Enforce string type for where parameter
- jupyter notebook kernel crashes when doing groupby, having one row with NaN
- BUG: melt changes type of tz-aware columns
- BUG: concat of MultiIndex with names passed
- PERF: cythonize groupby-rank
- skipna added to groupby numeric ops
- COMPAT: NaT accessors
- Return value of boolean datetime fields of NaT: False or NaN ?
- Bug: Timestamp removes timezone localization
- Fix scalar iloc
- TST: full dtype tests for .drop_duplicates and .duplicated
- PERF: BoolHashTable
- API: Series.values with tz-aware should return object array of Timestamps
- BUG: Series.asof fails for all NaN Series (GH15713)