When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to pandas
- to_excel should (optionally) freeze panes
- Bug in groupby.get_group on categoricalindex
- BUG, TST: Patch handling of uint64 in algorithms
- DEPR: .ix DeprecationWarning -> FutureWarning
- Groupby level fails to enumerate groups
- Versioneer reported version of dev build is incorrect
- Apply fontsize to both x- and y-axis tick labels
- read_csv() will throw a exception when csv file has str 'NaN'
- BUG: MultiIndex.set_labels not correctly verifying
- BUG: crosstab cannot normalize multiple columns for the index
- BUG: Segfault due to float_precision='round_trip'
- COMPAT: can Timestamp w/freq be replaced by Periods
- read_fwf with passing converters and na_values at the same time
- CLN/DEPR: remove deprecated pandas.rpy module (GH9602)
- COMPAT: create UInt64Block
- read_fwf 'infer' where first hundred lines differ from other lines
- Segmentation fault with `read_csv(io.StringIO("a\na"), float_precision="round_trip")`
- Timedelta to_json with date_format='iso'
- Some problems with list in read_excel()
- pd.read_json(file, lines=True) does not work if json has quotes inside it