When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
25 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pandas
- PERF: fast non-unique indexing
- DOC: Exponentially Weighted Windows page not showing formulas
- TST: remove 4 builds from travis that are on circleci
- Drop sparse reindex
- Series.rolling(3).quantile(10) segmentation fault
- "TypeError: unorderable types" in Python3 when column for MultiIndex contains tuple and int
- DOC: DataFrame.plot options are not documented in docstring form
- ENH: str.replace accepts a compiled expression
- BUG: __getitem__ on MultiIndex with empty slice raises
- DOC: DataFrame.get_value
- Incoherence between Index and MultiIndex when labels in list are not found
- DOC: Link CONTRIBUTING.md to contributing.rst
- Wrong result of pandas.sparse.series.SparseSeries.loc with indexer of length 1
- COMPAT: .unique() should be type preserving
- Week Start/End Resamping: WS/WE frequencies
- Add __copy__ and __deepcopy__ to NDFrame
- Should str.replace accept a compiled expression?
- BUG: int64 overflow/wrap around with sum()
- Boolean operations in groupby objects are extremely slow compared to numpy counterpart.
- BUG: pd.cut with bins=1 and input all 0s