When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
53 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pandas
- Excel styles should default to using number format from display.precision option
- ENH: Multi-level join on multi-indexes
- BUG: fillna returns frame when inplace=True if fill values are specified as a dict
- Slicing Datetime MultiIndex with string or datetime.date slices
- ENH: pandas read_* wildcard #15904
- reprs no longer return anything in the notebook
- MultiIndex.set_levels and empty levels
- BUG:Pivot table drops column/index names=nan when dropna=false
- Support more styles for xlsxwriter
- BUG: Fix some PeriodIndex resampling issues
- ENH 14194: add style option for hiding index and columns
- CLN: replace %s formatting syntax with .format
- .loc interprets slice as positional rather than label-based when setting
- HDFStore fails to store DataFrame with Categorical index, explicit columns and format='table'
- BUG: in ioctl(TIOCGWINSZ, winsize *), winsize is 'hhhh'
- Feature Request: Provide dict object for pd.Series.to_dict()
- Unary plus operator (Issue #16073)
- SparseDataFrame.fillna() doesn't fill all NaNs
- API: inference of unit64s are wrong
- ERR: DataFrame can get into unprintable state