When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to paramiko
- [BUG] - invoke_shell do not send environment to shell
- [BUG] - File with actual data returning stat `st_size=0` and no data when opening it on SFTPClient
- [SUPPORT] - `channel.get_pty` causes channel to close.
- [BUG] - IOError(errno.ENOENT, text) when trying to get() a file that exists
- Raise exception if timeout occurs when starting the ssh client.
- [SUPPORT] - Stumped on keepalives: Paramiko client never detects when server is killed
- [SUPPORT] - Can't open channel with ProxyCommand
- [BUG] - unsupported key types force paramiko server to close connection
- do not abort connection on unsupported public key
- [SUPPORT] - <UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode bytes in position 167-168: invalid continuation byte>
- Python not yet supported