When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to paramiko
- [support] How do I record what operations a logged-in user does
- Authentication successful but can't establish connection
- client: try auth_none when everything else fails
- AttributeError can be thrown on connect
- Missing KEX algorithms
- AutoAddPolicy not working
- Use proper SPDX identifier
- look_for_keys overwrites key_filename somehow.
- Speed up SFTP transfer speed
- use banner timeout for subsequent lines
- Python not yet supported