When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to debug_logging
- Upgrade rubocop to version 0.91.0
- Upgrade all of rails to version 126.96.36.199
- New version of rubocop-rspec (1.43.2) produced dependency conflicts
- New version of rubocop-rspec (1.43.1) produced dependency conflicts
- New version of rubocop-rspec (1.42.0) produced dependency conflicts
- Upgrade rubocop-rspec to version 1.41.0
- Upgrade byebug to version 11.1.3
- Upgrade rake to version 13.0.1
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later