When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Perl not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to dancer2
- Add test and update doc for pluggable route handlers
- Pluggable route handlers are not registered when the server is started with to_app
- execute_hook: Improve logging
- Multipart returning 400
- Request instantiation fails throw 400 Bad Response
- WIP: Added tests for the case when Dancer2 returns error 500 for requests …
- Invalid body causes a 500
- Explain what add_route() does with its arguments
- Fixed link to flaskr tutorial.
- Dancer2::Compat: Add compatibility wrapper module
- Perl not yet supported