When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Perl not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to dancer2
- jquery vulnerabilities
- set :raw layer when copying files to a new skeleton project
- Dancer2::Compat: Add compatibility wrapper module
- don't decode already decoded date strings
- load Encode so we can use Loggers standalone without bang
- Optional parameters and trailing slashes
- Invalid GET request causes 500
- Proposed fix for FAIL report where cookie value is missing.
- Fix body not being send on forward
- add documentation for template method
- Perl not yet supported