When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to pgbouncer
- Inconsistencies in SCRAM-SHA-256 verification
- In "Session" mode client_encoding is set twice?
- psql: ERROR: login rejected
- Improve logging when per-user connection limit is hit
- Added configuration context pool for dynamic reloading of TLS cfg
- Feature: have separate log controls for client and server connects/disconnects
- Convert all stats from INT8 -> NUMERIC(20, 0)
- Build error on crosscompilation in MSYS
- Question - help with odd project
- handle all session modifying postgres statements like transactions
- C not yet supported