When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to racer
- Builds Failing; Can someone point me to a Racer version + nightly version that builds?
- Build Failing with Cargo Nightly
- Can't get autocompletion with cargo
- Autocompletion and find-definition does not work for trait methods
- thread 'searcher' panicked at 'called `Option::unwrap()` on a `None` value'
- fails after `std::include!`
- `complete` command returns the wrong info if the file has CRLF line endings
- Racer fails to build from git source
- Support decl-macro
- Panic: on function parameter
- Rust not yet supported