When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to phpdocumentor2
- Processing private & protected class members not supported in Release v3.0.0-alpha.3 ?
- Cache Files
- Documentation is abysmal
- PHPDoc failes on a specific file in TypedAbstract.php line 43
- FIXME marker not being reported when inside a comment block
- Improve error message when using phpDocumentor v3 without public key
- phpdoc v3 config regressions
- phpDocumentor is not parsing correctly the name of the static method 'new' from the Atlas class
- Several extensions are not listed in composer requirements
- PHP not yet supported