When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to plasmapy
- Cleanup exceptions
- Too many custom exceptions
- Improve package init, drop unused packages
- Improve main package docstring and `help(plasmapy)`
- Packages depending on PlasmaPy can use interfaces to protect against our unstable API
- Create package for plasmapy pytest helpers?
- Test class methods and attributes
- Should each transport coefficient have its own class?
- Create prototype classes to represent problem setups for simulations
- Create prototype for calling Julia from PlasmaPy
- Python not yet supported