When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to plasmapy
- Pytest deprecation of "message" parameter to raises
- Infrastructure updates notice from Astropy Project
- Make README more beautiful by adding logo
- Create prototype for calling Julia from PlasmaPy
- Astrophysics Source Code Library
- Put isotope data into JSON
- How do we incorporate data science capabilities into PlasmaPy?
- Discuss when to merge, squash, or rebase pull requests in development guide
- Improve tests for IonizationState(s)
- Add methods to plot charge state distributions in IonizationState(s)
- Python not yet supported