When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to plasmapy
- The magnetic field calculations for Plasma3D are too slow because of the using of the 'for'.
- Warning for Non-Maxwellian Distribution Function
- Update quantum.py
- Add https://allcontributors.org
- Create a `ParticleCollection` class
- Added more description to hall_parameter signature in parameters.py
- Create a script to inject standard parameter descriptions into docstrings
- Expand @modify_docstring functionality
- Thumbnails are not showing up in stable version of docs
- Update chat room links in pull request and issue templates
- Python not yet supported