When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to plasmapy
- Simulation subpackage and common API
- Bring back parallel testing in tox.ini
- Remove astropy_helpers
- Implement decorator adding to_radians
- Add Python 3.8 to Travis.yml
- Remove scipy, colorama from install_requires?
- Add python 3.8 to testing matrix
- New filament statistics analysis module?
- Reshuffle subpackages (#576 followup)
- Test class methods and attributes
- Python not yet supported