When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.HTML not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to polymer
- Method observer on array property of element using MutableData is called twice on set.
- Upstream changes to externs
- Polymer and a roadmap beyond pre.21
- Polymer 3: rootPath in utils/settings.js is not exported in typescript declaration.
- Hook up `scopeSubtree` in Polymer 2 and 3
- Add tests with polymer-css-build
- [1.x] Introduce strictTemplatePolicy
- Port externs update from internal changes
- Property change observer sometimes doesn't fire when computing side-effects
- [2.x] Introduce strictTemplatePolicy
- HTML not yet supported