When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.HTML not yet supported
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to polymer
- Stop forcing the custom elements polyfill in tests.
- Update the polyfills; fix a type generation error.
- Change license
- SVG - animate does not work in Firefox
- Prevent dom-repeat's forwardHostProp from retaining HTMLElement `this`
- Firefox memory usage in Angular +Polymer webcomponents application is huge in comparison to other browsers
- Only the first instance of a dom-repeat template gets notified with linkPaths
- Add support for ShadyDOM on-demand patching
- Consolidate imports
- Read the CSS build type at the first instance creation rather than at registration time.
- HTML not yet supported