When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.HTML not yet supported
33 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to polymer
- Memory leak from _handleNative with ShadyDOM
- Polymer 2: ::part() in polymer is not compatible with Microsoft-Edge and IE
- [1.x] observeNodes can result in error if observed node is detached early
- Add `Polymer.dom(event).rootRelatedTarget`
- Remove use of TreeWalker for finding nodes in templates.
- Polymer Cli import Bug
- incorrect result of FlattenedNodesObserver
- [3.x] legacy flags (undefined, noBatch, notifyOrder, warnings) - DO NOT MERGE
- Polymer 2: Error in typescript definition file for FlattenedNodesObserver
- HTML not yet supported